How to Buy:
Registering for a Bid Number
- NEW BIDDERS: Register online now! Click here. (You will still need to check in day of the sale.)
- Come early and enjoy a delicious pre-sale BBQ, served to you by current 4-H members. After you've eaten, make your way over to the Registration/Check-Out desk, where you will fill out contact and purchasing information. You will then receive a buyer number and you are set to go bid!
- Previous year buyers can do the same as they did the year before, but will be able to register must faster as their information is already in the system. Previous year buyers will receive the same number as past years.
- SOLD! Immediately following your purchase, we ask you to come and take a picture with the member whose animal you just purchased. You will be asked to sign and approve you purchase of the animal and then you may proceed to check-out whenever. If you choose not to pay at the sale, you will be billed later. We do accept credit cards (Visa/Mastercard/AmEx/Discover), cash or check.
- Maybe you don't have freezer space for a whole animal, but you still want some of that delicious, locally raised meat. We have the solution. Ask around, talk to your friends and business acquaintances and see if they're interested in splitting an animal in halves, thirds, quarters, etc... to help offset everyone's' costs and give everybody some meat.
Reasons to Buy Local: